Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hearts-Dandelions and a Proposal - ROMANTIC PROPOSE DAY NAILS for Valentine Week 2014

Hello Lovelies,
Today is Day 2 of Valentine week Challenge and this is Propose day ! This theme is little difficult as I was not sure what I should do finally after a little research and imagination I created this deign and I fell in love with my own manicure lol........ Happens I guess !!





I loved the idea of floating dandelions and I added some colorful hearts there. Here are some more details.
On thumb I created a proposing scene. I hope you can see a guy and a girl. He is sitting on his knees with a ring and proposing girl. I think girl said yes! who wouldn't in this romantic magical evening !! :)


Thanks everyone for taking time to go through my post.  I have added this design for a contest please do a favor and take a moment to vote for me HERE. Please Vote for me.Thanks in advance. XO


if you are interested in Valentine Week Challenge check out the challenge here and do designs based on the themes and add the link below :) HAPPY PROPOSE DAY  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !