Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunset Nails

Hello Lovelies,
Popular summer nails challenge is slowly coming to it's end and today I am sharing my nail art for the theme SUNSET. If you are following my page on instagram then you might have seen a sneak peak of my mani, here is the full design. I started with a  sunset theme gradient base.

I created the gradient using a makeup sponge and water based colors which come in tube and have thicker consistency. They worked like a charm and it was easy to do clean up with it.



The base is itself so pretty I tried to create an arch with the colours- Purple,orange and yellow.
After the base was dry I created the design with water based acrylic paint in black and a thin painting brush. I am really happy with this look.






Let me know what you think of this nail art. Do share with me on my social sites below if you try it. 
Like and share among your friends. Thanks for stopping by XO.



Find me on
Follow on Bloglovin

Add your comments below >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !