Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

Far Side Of The Moon by Madart Inspired Nailart- InspiratioNAILjune Challenge

Hello Lovelies,
Today I am sharing nail art inspired by a painting called Far Side Of The Moon by Megan Duncanson. I found this artist on FineArtAmerica and just fell in love with this painting. She has done more paintings and all are amazing and full of inspiration. This nailart is a part of June Nail art Challenge, you can join us as two more weeks and themes are left. Click HERE to join. Now let's have a look at my nail art.




Here is my inspiration and link.

Sell Art Online


I hope you liked this nailart. I did it freehand and used black and white acrylic paints to create the design. I created the background by mixing the colors on the nails using a thick brush to give cloudy effect then used a thin brush to create the details. Please share your thoughts and don't forget to LIKE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !