Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Water color Tulips Inspired by Lucy's Stash

Hello Lovelies,
I am very excited to show today's nailart. It's for #inspirationailjune challenge going on our FB group. You can join us HERE. This week's challenge is inspired by an artist. I was totally confused I have a huge list of favourite artists from Robin Moses to Chalkboard to Lucy's Stash etc etc. I didn't know what to do ?? then my friend came to my rescue, she asked me to do her nails. I showed the designs I had selected and she chose Lucy's water color tulips as she wanted something cool for summers which matches her white outfit :D So here we go.







I just followed the tutorial of Lucy which I will post below. She did more beautifully then I did. The technique is very easy to follow you just need watered down acrylic paints to get the look. So what do you think about this nailart. Will you be trying it ? Don't hesitate to share your views with me.


Like, Share and leave comment to make my day.
Thanks !
XO
Anita 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !