Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Blue-Black Gradient Nails : 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge


Hi Lovelies, I have joined a brand new challenge on facebook called 
" The Crumpet's NailTarts 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge"


This weeks prompt is two colours gradient and Teal. I chose to do two colors gradient. It's beautiful blue and black color gradient. I just love this color combo. I wanted a french tip style effect that's why I focused more on tips.


I am showing you both glossy and matte version of this manicure. Let me know which one you like more. The polishes are bought from Doha and India from local beauty supply store. I have used a soft make up sponge to create the gradient. Hope you Like it. Enjoy the pictures now :D




Do let me know your views about this manicure. I
f you are interested to watch how I did this gradient click HERE

 Love to here from you, below is link of other participants.Don't forget to check them too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !