Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ruffle Nails - One Stroke Nail Art

Hello Lovelies,

Today I will share ruffle nails which is last prompt for #STNchallenges. I wanted to draw some ruffles (frills) using one stroke nails technique. It was a great fun and the result is beautiful.
I started with a blue-black gradient base for this manicure. I have already posted the pictures in my previous post HERE. To create the ruffle pattern I used a flat nailart brush and acrylic colors.

The technique involves making small curves with flat brush. Brush should be loaded with half blue and half black color and then joining it with thin detailing brush. Honestly it took several tries and when I actually figured out the strokes I was at the end of the manicure. I was planning to make a video tutorial but got so involved that I forgot :P But I loved the effect so much that I will be doing it again and will film a tut too. Let's have a look at pics.



So what do you think of this nailart? If you like do leave a comment to make my day :)
See you with next design very soon. If you want to check out how I did my gradient you can look HERE


Thanks for visiting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !