Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2014

Bones and Skull - Halloween nail art

Hello friends,
How are you all ? This is early morning and I am writing this post, sipping green tea :) What is your early morning drink ?

Anyways coming to my mani. This is again for nailartchallenge october and the prompt is bones and skull. I initially wanted to make big skull with two bones like danger sign ! but I got this idea of creating a textured background with skull pattern. I just loved how it turned out. Have a look.


I started with an off-white back ground and then used grey and red polish to create the textured background using dry brush technique. Later I added little skulls and bones freehand using acrylic paint and a thin brush.









This a simple Halloween Nailart and don't require much time also looks cool. What is your feedback on this nailart? Please share with me in comment section below.

P.S. I will be uploading a small tutorial on how to create the texture background later on Instagram and Youtube so don't forget to Follow and Subscribe. :)

Thanks a lot for reading !!
ANITA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !