Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Vampire Nails - 3 Dark colours for #52WPNMC

Hello friends,

Happy Halloween !
I did these vampire nailart for Halloween and this is last nailart for #nailartchallengeoctober and also fits into #52WPNMC prompt 3 Dark Colors.Bloody drip and dark base makes it quite interesting ! Have a look



 I started with a dark green and black gradient base then used red color for dripping blood. For vampire's mouth I referred to a picture on google. I love how this mani came out and this one is my favourite of all halloween nails I did. You can check out my other halloween nails HERE.

If you like this nailart, please leave a comment below and don't forget to share :)

Thanks a lot !

Love-ANita

Check out other awesome nailart below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !