Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? - Snowman Nailart for Winter Nail Challenge

Hey Lovelies,
How all you doing? Today I will share a snowman inspired nailart. It's for #STNchallenges running in our facebook group (Join Here).

I painted a kind of painting where a small girl is playing in the snow and making a snowman. I love every bit of this nailart. Snowman, House , Girl , Lantern everything ! I hope you will also like it as much as I do. Let's have a look.






Full design is handpainted using acrylic paints on a peacock blue polish. I used a craft store brush which I trimmed down for detailing. I love using paints as it allows me to correct any mistakes easily.

Do let me know what you think of this nailart? I love when you leave your valuable feedback on my posts. To check out what other participants have done follow us on PINTEREST :)

Thanks
Love- ANita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !