Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

White Christmas Nail art

Hello Lovelies,
Christmas is near and holidays already started for many of us. This time of the year is really fun and exciting. As I am doing 31days Challenge for December which is my first 31 days challenge I already did a lot of holidays and Christmas Nail designs. You can follow me on Instagram and Facebook to check them out. Today I am sharing white Christmas nails inspired by Song "I'm dreaming of a white christmas" for STNchallenges theme Christmas/Holidays.





I feel this is till now my best Christmas theme Nailart. Initially I had no idea how to paint white on white lol later it came to my mind that a silver background can bring out the beauty of white :) I painted different elements of christmas using white acrylic paint.  You can have a look at close-up of each nail below .






I hope you like this nailart as much as I do. 
Wishing you lovely holidays and fun. Share your thoughts with me, I love to read them :)

Have a great day


Merry Christmas to All of You !!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !