Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Nails inspired by book Big Little Lies

Hello Lovelies,
Today I'm going to share nail art inspired by a book. Last month I joined a facebook group called 'The Polished Bookworm'. I am so glad to be part of this group as I am able to revive my love of reading again. Every month one book is selected by the members and after we finish  reading we discuss the book and do a nailart inspired by the book. In January we all read Big Little Lies and I did my nails inspired by the book cover.



I find the book cover interesting as if any flower was shattered. I also loved the colour scheme and so I decided to draw that pattern. I hope you liked it. Let me know your views.



This book is written by Liane Moriarty. Storyline is interesting and by the time you reach the end you are glued to the book. Only complaint I had was writing style and I had to sometimes go back to catch up the links. Still  book is worth a read. Have you read this book or any other book recently? Let me know in the comments. If you want to join the group click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !