Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Black and White ruffian style Stamping Nailart

Hi Lovelies,
Today I will share a ruffian style stamping nail art. I am a fan of black and white combination and love how it turned out. I am still learning to use my stamping plates and stamper and trying to come up with different designs, hopefully you will like my effort :)







Here I used BP-17 plate I bought from Aliexpress and also available on BornPrettyStore. First I stamped the whole design on white base and then painted the crescent shape with black nailpolish. I tried to tilt the shape to one side and thus this mani is a variation of traditional ruffian nailart where you draw crescent shape along the cuticle line. 

Hope you like it if you recreate post with #lookSTN and tag me on your social media.
 To check out my haul post and see all plates click HERE

Thanks for reading
Love- Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !