Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

OPI-Sweet Heart and OPI-Elephantastic Pink Swatches and Watermarble Nailart

Hello Lovelies,

Let me start by saying that I am very thankful to each and every person who sent their warm wishes on my birthday and made me feel special. I also got my very first O.P.Is as a birthday gift (Of course I had to push my hubby for it :P) but I am so happy that finally O.P.I is in my collection :D. I bought two shades namely Sweet Heart and Elephantastic Pink. Check out the swatches and watermarble I did using these polishes :)

Below is the swatch of OPI-Elephantastic Pink. This is a lovely bright pink and it looked almost neonish on my skin tone. Formula was neither too thin not too thick and it took three coats to bring on the complete opaqueness. These pics are taken in daylight and I didn't use any topcoat.







Below is the swatch of OPI-SweetHeart. This is such a pretty nude pink polish. I always wanted this kind of french pink in my collection. I think I will be using it as a base often. It's formula is on thinner side but easily buildable. I used four coats of this polish. These pics are taken in daylight and I didn't use any topcoat.





Now comes the fun part. This watermarble was so easy to create using these polishes. I had no problem regarding spreading of polish in water. They didn't dry fast and was fully cooperative while I was drawing flower.



I hope you liked this post. Let me know your views about these polishes and watermarble.

Thanks-ANita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !