Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Negative Space Floral Nails- Bestie Triplet Nails

Hello Lovelies,


Today I will share a negative space nailart. Negative space is basically leaving some space in your design through which you can see nail bed. This technique is very popular and a leading trend in nail industry. This was also prompt for NailThatTechnique-March and I decided to do this nailart with my nail buddies. Let's have a look

For this technique I used Maybelline Color Show Blueberry Ice to create flowers. This polish is so pretty. I think it's perfect for spring time. This design was inspired by Paulina'sPassions and Laura Merino from instagram. 





This is triplet mani collage with Dimpal from CrazyPolishes1 and Soumya from LovelyNailNHairstyle. It was so much fun. I loved it more as we all had similar nail shape :)


What do you think of this nailart? Have you done your spring mani yet ? Share your link in comment luv would love to check back You can join us on NailThatTechniques HERE

THANKS
ANita
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !