Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

#WearYellowForSeth- Paw Patrol Nails for Seth

Hello Friends,



This is an unusual post from me. It's about nails of course but the cause is different than just showcasing my talent. I am wearing yellow nails for Seth, a five year old hero who is fighting with a rare disease called Severe Combine Immune Deficiency (SCID). All over Instagram and other social media you can search the tag #WearYellowForSeth and see how people have joined in to make this day special for Seth. Seth loves Fireman Sam , Paw Patrol and Yellow. So I thought to draw some characters for Paw Patrol and do Yellow nails. I wish him all the best and may he GET WELL SOON ! Below you can see my nailart and also link to his website so you can read whole story about his journey so far !




I really hope Seth sees this and feel happy. Do share this post on fb/twitter/G+ etc please. Waiting for your feedback :)

Read all about Seth HERE

THANKS
ANita




Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !