Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Geometric Gradient- Rectangular Gradient Nails Video Tutorial



Hello Lovelies,

Today I will share a new to me nail technique called geometric gradient. This is for NailthatTechnique-April challenge. I have seen radial gradient nails and was thinking to recreate the same on my nails but then I thought to try a different shape. I am quite pleased with the gradient I came up with - this is rectangular gradient. I have also done a video tutorial to show how I did this which is linked later in the post. Let's have a look


I used poster colours instead of nailpolish as I thought this will be better choice since I was experimenting it for the first time I can easily remove if I messed up, secondly water based paints don't dry fast on sponge and you can just moist the sponge and use the same colour all over again. 





Below is the tutorial for this nailart. 

Note:To watch on YouTube click on text YouTube



If you liked the tutorial please SUBSCRIBE to my channel also if you recreate tag @StyleThoseNails and #LookSTN on social media so I can check out. Let me know what you think of this gradient and have you ever tried geometric gradients?

THANKS
ANita

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !