Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Abstract Neon Green- Summer Nailart

Hello Lovelies,
Today I will share a very simple and cool nailart for Summers. Neon Green looks great in Summers so I thought it will be great time to use my neon polish. Since I wanted to show the base more so I thought to add something simple. I just did whatever came to my mind and this is what I came up with- A simple and easy abstract design. I also filmed a short tutorial so do check it out at the end of the post :) Let's have a look....









Polish used here is from local beauty store from Qatar and to draw pattern I used water based acrylic colors. I hope you enjoyed this mani. If you like have a look at the tutorial CLICK HERE :)


Thanks for reading
Anita




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !