Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2015

El Corzan Active Biogel Nailpolish- 423/536 Large Hologram - Swatch & Review

Hello Lovelies,


How are you all? I am blogging after a long gap and the reason is that I have moved to a new place and still trying to settle down :). My nailart stuff is yet to arrive but fortunately I took El-Corazon polishes with me and as soon as I got little time I swatched some of them. They were a delight to swatch and here is one of my favorite from the lot- Large Hologram 423/536 check out



 
Large Hologram 423/536 is a gorgeous blue jelly polish with holographic microflakes. This is very sheer and needs good 3-4 coats to bring out full opacity but the good thing is it dries superfast. You can even apply it as a topper. After applying this polish you don't need any topcoat as it dries to a glossy finish. It also stays longer than normal polish, for me it remained chip free for 4 days and overall stayed well for a week.
 
Pros:
1- Good formula
2- Quick drying
3- Can be used as a topper
4- Long Lasting 5 to 7 days depending on how you handle it :)
 
Cons:
1- Quite Sheer so needs more coats than normal polish.
 
Where to buy from? You can order from El-Corazon Site HERE
 


A blurry pic showing the holographic effect
 
Thanks a lot for reading.
Do Share and Like the Post :)
Have a nice day!!
Disclosure: Product was sent for honest review

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !