Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back to school - Cute Owl Nails

Hello Lovelies,
It's September and in most places schools are reopening. In middle east where I currently stay it's the time where new term starts in school. My kids are also ready to end their vacation and join the school (NO!!!). As we moved to a new place so they are going to a new school and are obviously excited and nervous (Me too :P)
So I decided why not do a back to school nails for them :) These cute back to school nails are inspired from various images from google so I can't credit any particular one. I really enjoyed doing this mani.  Hope you will also enjoy....








For this nailart I painted owls freehand using acrylic colours over a grey nail polish as I wanted a neutral kind of base. The base polish is from EN-VY which is from my favourite brand Health&Glow (India). It's called Santorini. A beautiful grey with smooth formula. Long lasting and glossy !

I hope you enjoyed this nailart. Please leave your feedback in comment section and
if you have a blog please leave link in comment Luv so I can check back.
Thanks a lot for visiting.
Have a nice day !


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !