Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Textured Tweed & Swirls Nailart- Fall nail design with Video Tutorial

Hello Lovelies,

Fall is slowly advancing and nature is slowly changing to show it's best outfit, Right? Sadly I can only enjoy fall season in pictures and online. Being in "non-fall" zone of the world has deprived me from experiencing this magic  :( But I won't quit painting my nails for fall that's only thing I can do haha so here is my first mani for this season. It's #PatternNails but inspired from dark earthy tones of fall. I tried to create #TweedNails but used #DryBrushTechnique for it so they look "Tweed-ish" and then painted the design with acrylic colours. It looks great on nails and the best part you don't have to spend hours to make your nails look that pretty :D . For those who love to watch Video Tutorials don't forget to click on the Tutorial link at the end of the post. Enjoy more pics below







I hope you liked this nailart and now you can enjoy the TUTORIAL just click below. 

If you recreate Tag @StyleThoseNails and #LookSTN when you post across social platform. 


Follow on Bloglovin

Thank-You




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !