Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

40 Great Nail Ideas: Orange, Purple, Green - Water Colours Flower Nails : Video Tutorial

Hello Lovelies, 

I am back with #40GreatNailArtIdeas  Challenge by New Crumpet Nail Tarts. Today our theme is colours - Orange,Purple and Green and my assigned technique is Water Colour. After scratching my head for several hours I thought to try some floral doodles. I also filmed a tutorial to show you how I achieved this look. So don't forget to click on the video link at the end of the post :)




Hope you liked this design. It's simple, easy and fun. Have you ever tried this nail art technique before? Let me know your views in comment. Do watch the tutorial below Please Like,Comment & Subscribe to my channel too :)



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !