Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015

Autumn in the Country Side- Autumn/Fall Landscape Nailart

Hello Lovelies,
Today I am sharing my landscape nails for autumn/ fall. Beautiful fall/ autumn images fills me with awe and I really wish I could experience it in person !! Anyways for the time being I am cheering myself by painting autumn scene on my nails :D. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. It took me around four hours to complete this nailart but I think it's worth. Doing such kind of nailart is always very satisfying. I love to play with colours and add as much details as I can to the art. Let's look at some more pics...........






This birdy is my favourite 
My favourite medium is acrylic colours and I used only acrylic paints for this nailart. This painting is also inspired by various paintings I saw on google and I can't credit to any single one. I basically made my own painting inspired by hundreds out there :)

Let me know what you think of this nailart. 
Do you like Landscape Nailart? 
Waiting for your lovely comments.


THANKS - Share What you like :)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !