Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas : Cartoons - Movember Nails featuring Mario and Luigi

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am sharing my Movember Nails and also #40greatnailartideas prompt Cartoon in one post. 
For the cartoon theme I chose Mario and Luigi- the moustached men to represent movember. Since you know worldwide November is celebrated as Movember which actually is word for moustache,"mo",and November also known as no shave November to raise awareness to male cancer world wide. Have a look at my Movember-Cartoon Nails below





I hope you liked my nailart. It's done freehand using acrylic colours. If you have done any Movember nails share with me in comments. It's important to spread awareness about prostrate cancer as it is the second most common cancer among males. Read more about the symptoms and treatment about this disease HERE


Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !