Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Dream Catcher Nails on Water colour base- Mani Swap on Instagram

Hello Lovelies

Today I am sharing dream catcher nails. It was in my To-Do list for a long time and when I came across this dreamcatcher nails done by Sujata aka nails-by-sujata on instagram I immediately thought to recreate it. We finally agreed on a #ManiSwap and she recreated my this cherry-blossom nailart.  It was a great fun to recreate each other nailart. Have a look...........



For this nailart I created water colour base using watered down acrylic colours(see pic below). Then applied glitter top coat-Glit shiny(Health&Glow). I created dream catcher using white acrylic paint and thin brush.


I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you ever done mani swap?  
 Let me know your views on this nailart.- THANKS


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !