Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

Water Decals Nailart- Lady Queen Nail Art Products Review PART2

Hello Lovelies,


I am sharing my review for water decals sent to me by LadyQueen.com. I have first time used water decals and I am quite impressed with them. My favourite is text decal which you can find HERE another one sent me is also pretty which you can find HERE . I have also filmed the tutorial and review which you can watch at the end of this post.



Both of these are of good quality and easy to apply.Text decals are black and white while another one is coloured. I added some elements of my own and I think I liked it that way too :) Check out the website HERE and use QWAS15 if you purchase something to get 15% discount.

Click below to watch the review 


Follow on Bloglovin



Also check Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !