Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2015

31 DC 2014- December Nail Challenge round up

Hello Friends,

A throwback post for today. I did a nailart challenge/competition in December 2014 organised by thebeautyofnailpolish on instagram. Four days back result was announced on Instagram and I am the first place winner in the challenge which means I will be getting a complete set of Pahlish Nail polish's winter collection !! Yayyyyyyyy :) Pahlish is U.S.A. based indie brand and I am really excited as it will be my first indie polishes :D

Now below I am sharing all my designs in a collage as it's not possible to put each one separately in a single post.





Let me know which was your favourite :)

LOve-ANita


UPDATE: I received my prize from pahlish and you can see my swatches HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !