Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Nail Art- Jack-o-Lantern Nails

Hi friends,
October means month of festivals. I see a lot of nailart already on Halloween which is falling on 31st of this month. This festival is not celebrated in India but I really like the fun Halloween manis by my fellow nailartists. I have taken up #nailartchallengeoctober on instagram hosted by @glamournailart and @nailsby_redkoletz and all themes are halloween related as you can see below. I also wanted to join the fun and though I missed first challenge prompt but I am surely doing all rest. :D. Here is my pumpkin mani -













I created a jack-o-lantern which is a carved pumpkin on my ring finger's nail on rest of the nails I just did a simple watermarbling. I loved the orange-black combo as it seems quite appropriate for Halloween. I really hope you like this design. Would you be doing any jack-o-lantern nails? Let me know your thoughts about this post.


Thanks for visiting and comments !
Love- ANita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !