Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Smurf and Smurfette Nail Tutorial

Hi,
I am sharing here step by step pic tutorial for my smurfs nails which I posted just before this post.
(click here to see that post).


This nail art was not easy as I was thinking. I had to re do it many times :(


I started with a light blue base and then added green on the tips after creating the back ground I used a white acrylic paint to create outline of both characters. This is actually the toughest part. Once you get the right alignment you can proceed. first fill out the colors and then add more details. You definitely need a thin brush, I do all my nailart from simple art brush which I have myself thinned out. For thinning the brush remove hairs from the base by carefully cutting with a sharp knife or razor. I don't use scissors as I have accidentally chopped off  entire hairs many time (lol).









I hope this tutorial helps you ! Let me know if you want to see more tutorials and of what characters? Thanks for stopping by ! Please give feedback ! XOXO