Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

#MonthlyManiFavorites- March 2014: Blog Round up

Hey Lovelies,

It's time for blog round up for march-2014. Before I show you all nail art I did this month I want to thank you all for visiting, reading and sharing your valuable thoughts on my designs. I love to read your comments and it really motivates me to do better. My blog already crossed 5000 page views and I am about to reach 50 followers on Bloglovin. But the best is here > I have made 1000+ friends on instagram. Instagram is my favorite social media to share and interact with all nail art lovers. If you have not added me on instagram be my friend HERE :).
 Here are all the designs I did this month, I have linked all the pictures to their original posts. So if you want to check out all the details and tutorials. You can just click on thumbnails  and read the post.



   1)                                   2)                                 3)
      

   4)                                   5)                                      6)
             

7)                                          8)                                          9)
                                      
      


   10)                                                                                   11)
                                                   




Don't forget to VOTE for your favorites and let me know what kind of manicures you want to see more :) 

Lastly I am organizing a summer nail challenge in APRIL and all details are posted HERE. Do check out and join the fun :D
Thanks & Have a nice Day XO