Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

El-Corazon Night Dreams Polishes No.12 Pisces and No.03 Gemini- Swatches and Review

Hello Lovelies,
I am very excited to share this post today. I won a nail contest last month hosted by Yagala (See my manis I did for contest at the end) and as a prize winner could choose three polishes from El-Corazon website. El-Corazon stocks a lot of variety of nail polishes so it was hard to choose any three. Anyways I chose these two gorgeous polishes from Night Dreams Collection and one yellow stamping polishes. So let's move on to swatches now.



Night Dreams-No.03 Gemini - It's a beautiful moss green polishes packed with golden shimmer. It was so hard to capture this sparkling beauty. It looks beautiful in person. Polish is opaque in 2 coats and has nice consistency. Easy to apply.






Night Dreams-No.12 Pisces - I am a Piscean so was excited for this polish. Blue is my favourite colour so I loved this even more It's a deep teal colour with blue shimmers. Very unique shade. It was not as opaque as Gemini and first coat was sheer and streaky but it was fully opaque in 3 coats.





Both of these polishes are quick dry and 5 free. I really liked them. El-Corazon has many other pretty shades in this collection. 

Kaliedoscope Special paint stm-05 Yellow- Coming to Stamping Polish, it is very opaque and beautiful yellow shade. I have done a stamping nailart using it and will share it in next post.

Last but not the least I would like to share my manis I did for the contest. We were asked to recreate the nailart inspired by Yagala. I recreate these two designs of her. They are done freehand and the one with the sunset was winner.


Hope you liked this post. Which of these two  polishes are your favourite? 
Let me know your thoughts in comments.

Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !