Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sweater Nails and Welcome Baby

Hello Lovelies,

Today I will share a very very special nailart. It's the last theme of easy winter nails challenge inspired by winter outfit and I chose to do Sweater Nails. But I am dedicating this nailart to my sweet friend and very talented nailartist Disha who posts her design as Nail The Art, reason being she received her bundle of joy in the form a baby boy on 1st Jan :) What a great new year gift !! So check out my design and a small pic tutorial.

My base polish is a blue peel off polish I purchased in Qatar from brand Enchant. I love this baby blue :) I will start with my middle finger nail. This pattern is inspired by ane_li of instagram. She did a short tutorial and I watched it 10 times to get the hang of it still was not able to get it perfectly. To watch her tutorial click here.









On index and pinky I just painted designs from different sweater patterns.



Now coming to ring finger. I painted a baby boy wrapped in a blanket.






Steps:

  1. Start with white base.
  2. First paint the outline of baby in the bundle with a fine brush and acrylic paints.
  3. Fill the colours and decorate the blanket.
  4. Give features to baby
  5. Top Coat and you are done. 
Hope you liked this post. Have you done any sweater mani? Leave your blog link in comment love for me to check out. 

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !