Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tropical Summer Nails - Inspired by Robin Moses

Hello Lovelies,



Today I will share a nailart inspired by Robin Moses. When I was a beginner I learnt a lot from her tutorials on you tube. She is a YouTube Nailart guru and does amazing nails. I decided to recreate one of her design as a part of a collage organised on facebook. Since Robin has so many awesome designs it was really hard for me to pick one. But finally I settled on this lovely tropical floral nails. Let's have a look




And below is the collage where all Robin's fan shared their beautiful manis. Let me know if you like this recreation and have you watched Robin's tutorials on YouTube? What do you think of it?
And to check out her tutorial of tropical nails I did click HERE



Have a nice day..
ANita




Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is absolutely gorgeous! I haven't watched her on YouTube, I'll have to check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful...love it. You did it so perfectly. Yes, I too have watched many videos of her on YouTube and she is undoubtedly a YouTube nailart Guru. She is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a lovely job! Those fine details are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! That is amazing and I jealous hate you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mani! You did an incredible job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Seriously, that's the only word that captures the beauty here. Just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really awesome! Love the colour combination <3
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di you did justice with her design....loved it....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Love it.. I follow Robin too, her tutorials are great for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an amazing work ! Congrats on getting such beautiful result !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robin was one of the first youtubers I ever watched! This mani came out so beautiful, I am in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Mani I love how you recreated this great job! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo m loving it!! nice color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its beautiful..you did great job with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anu these look like a sticker they are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did an amazing job! She'd love these!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very refreshing colors..!!! I just love your work..!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! Love the summery colors.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !