Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome Spring Early !! Free hand Roses Nail Art

Hi Everyone, Today I am posting a new design this might look like stamped but is totally free hand and I really like the complete look.  The design reminds me of spring time actually.



If you want to know more about this design and see more pics. stay tuned :)



I started with a purple called mystic mauve by Gosh Polish and I took some pics of my swatches which I will post separately. Then I did a glitter gradient using a sponge and a purplish liquid sand nail polish from Max Factor (I bought from Qatar). Then I just painted everything using white acrylic colors with a very thin brush bought from a craft store which I cut myself.



I didn't plan the design but kept adding whatever came to my mind. I initially was not very happy but eventually I liked it and I am wearing it for past 3 days :D


I hope you also liked it. I would be happy if you leave your feedback below cause I really love to read them :)


19 comments:

  1. Those roses look so perfect! Lovely nail design and the colours you chose is really pretty :)
    #BSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is beautiful, I'd love to get this done on my nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks truely amazing and love the colors!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love..more love...awesome dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fact that it is free hand and very detailed <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty nail art. very neat n beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !