Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Golden Diva Nailart & Metallic Gold Polish Swatch

Hello Lovelies,

Today's post features a metallic golden yellow polish which I picked while shopping from a mall at Doha-Qatar. I liked the color but I never thought I can wear it all alone. If you see the swatches you will understand why? It's so bright and bold for my skin tone. But I managed to make it wearable by adding some filigree nailart. The outcome was pleasant . Have a look.






This polish is from Top Lady which is a popular chinese brand here in Doha. The polish is very pigmented and you get perfect color in two strokes. It might look a bit streaky if you see very closely but in real life it looks flawless. It has 3-4 days wearing ability. So for me it's perfect :D




Since the color is too bright to wear on a normal day I added some filigree patterns using acrylic paint and a fine brush. After that I sealed it with Seche-Vite Topcoat and it was good to go .

What do you think about it? Have you tried any golden polish, what is your experience :)?Please share your thoughts ..

Thanks a Lot 
XO
Anita

please like and share 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !