Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

Vacation Nails- six cute designs

Hello Lovelies,
I am on vacation now a days. In Qatar, where I currently live we have summer vacation during July-Aug so I am in India (New Delhi) right now and enjoying with my friends, relatives and family :D. But don't worry as I have already scheduled some posts for vacation period... Before moving to vacation I did a lot of nails on others and one one mine :D. I had already posted them on my instagram and facebook and you might have seen them already if you are following me on my social platform. Here is a small gallery of my recent work !

1. FIFA Nails- My friend wanted some girly nails but at the same time something FIFA too on her son's demand :D


2. My friend's Nails who is on vacation to Europe and wanted all countries' flags on her nails


3. Palm trees on my friend's nails. I used water based paints for gradient


4/5. On my daughters' nails - First one is 9 yrs old and second one is 4 yrs. (almost ;)



6. Last but not the least my own vacation nails. I have trimmed them to squares for a change but you will see my previous shape in next few posts as I did them in advance.


I hope you enjoyed these designs. Let me know which one is your favourite. Stay tuned and follow me on my social media for more updates !!

Thanks a Lot 
XO
Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !