Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year Fire work nail art- Happy 2014

Hello Everyone,

I wish you a fabulous new year 2014. May all your wishes come true this year. I am presenting my first Mani of this year and with this I am restarting my blogging journey. I was blogging under the the name "MydailyNailDesigns" in past but due to some reasons I stopped nailart and blogging well ........ I am back now and I really hope this coming year will be lucky for me. I am hoping for love and support from all the readers here and I promise to share my designs all round the year.
Now I ll share how I did this design and some more pics-

Nail art Steps:-
I started with a gradient base of black and gold. Then I added fireworks using a thin striping brush and acrylics. Then I added loose silver glitter very sparsely on all the nails and top-coated the entire design. Lastly added skyline and clock tower using a thin brush. That's it.







 I tried my best to show the design in different lights. I hope you will like and enjoy this nail art. Please leave your feedback in the comment section. Thanks !!

Once again
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

13 comments:

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !