Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Weekend Mani - Woods and Vine !!

Hey Lovelies,
How are you all ? Sorry for MIA I was really busy in life had health issues and lots of things were going on in my life and in my mind. So I was away from my nailart and blog. But finally I am Back :D this is my weekend manicure. I know not so great since I did it in a hurry burry but I thought whatever it is I should share with you all. :)




I started with a watermarble and I completely forgot to take a pic of base design. :( I wanted to give it a wooden look so I watermarbled 3 brown polishes of different shades. I was not lucky enough as they didn't work so well. But I somehow managed it.

To the base I added a vine using acrylic paints. I mixed different green shades for leaf and purple-pink shades for flowers. I used stippling motion with thin brush to create hanging flowers. Lastly secured everything with Seche-Vite top coat.



Let me know what you think about this? Will you be trying it? if yes do share with me on my social sites :)

Please Like

Give your feedback please>


Find me on
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !