Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Harry Potter Nail Art

Hello Lovelies,

This whole month I am doing nail art for @clairestelle8challenge so for the theme WIZARD I did my very first Harry Potter Nails. I asked my daughters(Harry Potter Fans !!) what I should paint for wizard theme and they unanimously voted for Harry Potter LOL ……. Ironically neither I have watched nor read any Harry Potter though it is in my to do list for looooong  so I sat with my kids and watched my first Harry Potter movie. "The Philosopher Stone" no doubt I loved it and I am on to watch all others too :D So if you have watched it you can easily identify all the characters - Thumb has Harry itself (I know I am not good at portraits but I tried my best :P) index has Hedwig, middle nail has Sorting Hat while on ring finger I made Philosopher Stone. Lastly pinky has the famous lightening bolt.

I am pleased with how it turned out and I am planning to do more in future but for now enjoy these pics and let me know your views too :)





Thanks !

5 comments:

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !