Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

Weekend Mani - Neon Ikat Nail Art

Hello Lovelies,
Today I will share a simple and bright manicure. It's perfect to go with your summer outfits if you love wearing bright colors. Best part is it is quick and easy. So let's have a look at this manicure.


How to achieve this look ?
I used bright shades like neon green, orange and yellow , a white polish and black acrylic colors. Starting with a white base I applied strips of all these bright colors (white base make colors pop) in V and diamond shape as shown in pic below. You don't have to be perfect as we will be covering imperfections with black. If you search for ikat pattern you will find that it mostly has uneven lines in V-pattern so I decided to go with a black border around the patterns I created with the polishes. You have to make tiny strokes with a thin brush , you can use an art brush and even eye liner brush to create lines. And that's it. Try this design with different colors and match your dresses or accessories.


Base Pattern







I hope you enjoyed this post. If you are inspired or liked it please share this post and share your recreations with me on my social media. Last but not the least HAPPY WEEKEND.


Please Like

Give your feedback please>


Find me on
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !