Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Golden Rose 245 swatches and Bestie Twin Nails with abstract pattern nailart

Hello Lovelies,

Today again I am sharing bestie twin nails I did with my nail buddy Setu from Nailart and Beauty.  Setu is a talented nailartist and it was a great pleasure to do this twin mani with her. For this nailart I used Golden Rose nailpolish no. 245 as base and I have included some swatch pics too. So let's have a look


 





Golden Rose Paris 245 is a gorgeous aqua-tealish blue nailpolish. I loved the creamy formula of this polish. Colour came out perfect in two coats. This colour will suit any skin tone and is great for summers :)



Coming to nailart. This design was suggested by Setu and I instantly fell in love with the pattern and colours but it was tougher to recreate it than I imagined. I feel I messed up a bit while recreating this intricate pattern on such tiny canvas. Over all I am just OK OK with this nailart :? Anyways check out our bestie pic below.


I really liked the way Setu interpreted the design it looks so classy isn't it? You can check her work on instagram too HERE



I hope you enjoyed this post do let me know your thoughts in the comments :)

Have a great day !


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !