Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WaterMarble Nails using Golden Rose no. 26 and 42


Hey Lovelies,

Today I am sharing a quick post. I bought these two beautiful Golden Rose Polishes in shade no. 26 few months back and shade no. 42 last month. I also attempted water marbling with them and was so glad to find that they worked very well together. Let's have a look
Below is swatch of shade no. 26 and I loved this deep purple shade.


Below is the swatch of shade no. 42 which a beautiful shimmery lilac colour.



Both of these polishes are amazing they have very nice formula. The one step maxi brush is its USP and it is very very nice. 






These polishes also watermarble beautifully. I also applied Sinful Colours Frenzy which a purple blue glitter on top :)
What do you think? Let me know your feedback in comment.

THANKS :)
ANita





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !