Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015

MultiChrome Gradient and Geometric Stamping


Hello Lovelies,

How are you all? Today I am sharing a simple stamping nailart done over a gradient base. I was planning to do this base since I got Phalish Winter Collection. The polishes I used here are holo-flakies and give a multichrome polish effect as gradient. Check out how ?:)




To create the base I applied three polishes on a make-up sponge and sponged it vertically to create gradient. Polishes used are-

1- Ruby Red Wrapping
2- Emrald Cedar
3- Snow over the Rhone
 (you can see the swatches of these by clicking on the polish name)




Later I stamped it with BP-21. I loved this image of Concentric circles :) For stamping I used Konad white polish.


I hope you liked this nailart. Looking for your feedback. 
Please share your thoughts in comments below :)

Have A Great Day




Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !