Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

January 2014 Blog Roundup & #MonthlyManiFavorites

Hi Friends,
It's been a month now since I started this blog. I was really not sure if I will restart my journey after loosing my old blog mydailynaildesigns as you know it really takes time and effort to write and run a blog. But thanks to all my lovely friends and Amazing nail community who supported me , I completed my one month of nailart.

I won a nailart competition also this month hosted by sweet Rajni from perfectingtheimperfections.com :-)  Also I am touching 4000 Likes on my facebook page thanks to #sharethelove campaign. Lastly I am on 333 followers on instagram as I am writing this post ...so yes it's quite a good start of the year I suppose:-)

Here is a little collage of all nailart I did this month. You can read details of each from the Jan. Archive. Let me know which is your favourite nailart or designs. Also follow my social networks to stay in touch so you get updates on new designs as well.

I will be doing a couple of valentine nails this month plus running a fun nail art challenge for valentine week. You can read the post by clicking on the pic on the side bar. I'll be glad if you take part in the challenge as well :-)

Have a great month ahead and share your monthly manicures using hashtag #monthlymanifavorites :-) Byeeeeee:-)


17 comments:

  1. Some awesome nail art. Love the roses. The share the love was awesome got my page to over 2000 likes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the Nailarts.. Thanku so much for mentioning me here.. :-)
    I hav taken a break from blogging... Will be active on fb and ig only for few days.. probably till June.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nail arts...*inspiring*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glittered heart cut outs! Did you freehand that, or is it a stamp? If a stamp, what did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty please chk this post for tutorial http://stylethosenails.blogspot.com/2014/01/diy-nails-heart-charm-and-dry-marbling.html

      Delete
  5. you are so talented :) beautifully done nails

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those floral and hearts wala nail art...Love your nail arts..You are very talented and have much patience..Totally rocking

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !