Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Freehand Sunrise Landscape Nailart + Picture Tutorial

Food for Thought: "Each morning we are born again. 
What we do today is what matters most"-Buddha


Hello Lovelies,
I am quite excited to share with you my latest nailart. It's been a long time since I did any landscape nails. I am very pleased how it turned out. Though it's not very elaborate landscape nailart still I really enjoyed painting this scene on my nails. I have added a step by step picture for those who want to see how I did this nailart, so have a look :)





For this nailart I used acrylic colours only except for base which is white.

First apply a white base as it  helps the colours to pop.

Now do gradient on 3/4th of the nail using yellow, orange and red colours with the help of a sponge. For this apply colours on sponge and dab on nail repeatedly until you get the desired effect.

Now on remaining 1/4th nail apply blue colour and add some depth by adding light and dark shades.

Now start adding details to your landscape using black acrylic colour and a fine brush.

Lastly add a top coat when you are happy with your outcome.


I hope you enjoyed this nailart.
 Don't forget to share your thoughts with me and also leave your blog link in CommentLuv so I can check back.

 

Have a great day !




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !