Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Born Pretty Store - Colour Changing Polish (Thermal Polish) Shade No. #8(104)

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am sharing a review of Born Pretty Store colour changing polish in shade no. #8 (104). It was sent to me by BPS along with stamping plates and a nailart brush which I will be reviewing in next posts. This polish is a thermal colour changing polish which turns from beautiful purple in cold state to lovely lilac in warm state. Not to mention I had lot of fun wearing this polish. I am sharing some pictures below Enjoy .........



 



This polish comes in a 6ml bottle. It looks purple in normal state (cold) and turns lilac when its warm. I applied 2 coats of this polish and it's perfectly opaque in two coats. Formula is very smooth and finish is satiny not very glossy. I did not apply any top coat. This polish dries quickly and it remained chip free straight 3 days for me and then I changed it.

So overall I am quite happy with this polish and will definitely recommend it. BPS has several other shades to try and you can check them out HERE. You can use 10%discount code also while checking out which is YLEX31 and enjoy a discount on your purchase.

Let me know in comment what you think of this polish and have you tried it before?





Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !