Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2019

March 2019 Nail Art - Round Up

Hello Lovelies,

So April is here !! Can you believe one quarter of the year is gone 😏 Any how this Month was excellent in terms of nailart and I pulled of 9 designs by participating in @clairestelle8challenge  
and in one Nail collab for Holi Festival. I think participating in nail challenge is a great way to motivate yourself to try something new. I hope to do more in future but this month I am taking a little back seat as so many things are going in real life :D Sharing all my work below let me know your fav from this month :)











2 comments:

  1. All so detailed and gorgeous. Your unicorn mani is my favourite ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous arts! You’re so talented

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !