Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2015

40 Great Nailart Ideas- Winter : Freehand Winter Landscape Nails


Hello Lovelies,

It's December and time to do some winter theme nails- right? So here is #40GreatNailartIdeas next nailart WINTER. and my first winter nailart for 2015. I attempted for a landscape design creating winter wonderland. I think it's not my best landscape design but also not my worst :P I would like you to rate this nailart in a scale of 1 to 5 by judging from the pictures below :)



As always this is done using acrylic paints. I drew inspiration from different pictures from google and came up with this. I hope you enjoyed this post. Enjoy more winter nails below and
 THANKS for your time :)

Follow on Bloglovin







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !