Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

40 Great Nailart Ideas- New Year Nails 2016

Hello Lovelies,


I can't believe 2015 is almost over !! Let's welcome 2016 with some pretty nails :) Today's prompt is New Year Nails for #40GreatNailArtIdeas and for this challenge I attempted some vintage style nails. I loved how it turned out and I hope you will enjoy all these pictures. Don't forget to leave your feedback with your blog link for me to check out :)







Everything is freehand using acrylic paints and thin brush. I loved the soft look of this nailart.
Did you like it ? Check out other amazing manis below and don't forget to take part in
my nailart challenge for 2016. You can read about #StyleThoseNailsChallenges HERE




Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !