Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Freehand Roses over Water Marble Nails- Mani Transformation !! (Video Tutorial)

Hello Lovelies,
If you follow my blog you must have seen my previous post where I shared my water marble mani with you all. I was about to take it off after wearing for few days when I thought why not do something over it. I have seen a lot of ladies doing stamping over watermarble base so I thought to do some roses which looked like stamping but done freehand :) I also filmed a tutorial for all of you so do check that too. 







Products Used:
Fevicryl Acrylic colours

Below is the tutorial you can watch if you like to know how I did this nailart. If you like to watch on YouTube click HERE. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already :)




Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !