Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Donut Nails- 3D nailart (Food Nails) - Video Tutorial

Hello Lovelies,



Today I am sharing my first ever experiment with 3D nailart. I created this cute yummy Donut nails as a part of twin mani collaboration with my bestie Shilpa (Nail Blogger at Our External World). We took part in twin mani challenge Theme Dessert/Sweet Treats, hosted by facebook group ThoseNailsThough (#TNTtwinNails) . If you are a nailart entusiast you should join this fun group :) For all who are interested in knowing how I did them do watch the tutorial linked in the post. Let's have a look



 Let me first share twin mani pic I did with @OurExternalWorld. We both did 3D look :)






Now time for tutorial. If you like to watch tutorial on Youtube you can click HERE. I will appreciate if you SUBSCRIBE :) Let me know what you think of this nailart. 


               
Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !